MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Maybe selling big board.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I was expecting a minimum of 100k posts when I read "Big Board", I'm rather disappointed here Toungue
(2013-01-20, 07:48 AM)chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested. Was this the forum that used to be owned by Crayo?

I currently run and manage a new market forum to buy/sell items so if this is even partially active it would be beneficial to me. I'd have no use for the domain though. I'd be interested in discussing this further. Would you prefer to here, or on Skype?

I think he sold both, not sure. PM me because this is a bit old and please make sure to take every step with caution because MyBB Community can't take any action since it's a bulletin board support forum.
(2013-01-20, 07:48 AM)chocothunda Wrote: [ -> ]I may be interested. Was this the forum that used to be owned by Crayo?

I currently run and manage a new market forum to buy/sell items so if this is even partially active it would be beneficial to me. I'd have no use for the domain though. I'd be interested in discussing this further. Would you prefer to here, or on Skype?

No its not, its a hacking forum. I sold it to kamz89 however he chargedback the payment so I am in the process of getting the domain back. Once I do it will be up for sell once again.

(2013-01-20, 07:52 AM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]I was expecting a minimum of 100k posts when I read "Big Board", I'm rather disappointed here Toungue

It has WAY over 100k posts. Idk what you are thinking it doesn't for....

(2013-01-20, 08:06 AM)kamz89 Wrote: [ -> ]I think he sold both, not sure. PM me because this is a bit old and please make sure to take every step with caution because MyBB Community can't take any action since it's a bulletin board support forum.

Get off my thread scammer.
Quote:I sold it to kamz89 however he chargedback the payment so I am in the process of getting the domain back. Once I do it will be up for sell once again.

Wow...he was trying to buy a domain from me too. I pretty much trusted my gut and told him to screw off.
(2013-01-20, 11:38 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]It has WAY over 100k posts. Idk what you are thinking it doesn't for....

I'm only looking at marketforums.net, that's probably why.
(2013-01-20, 12:31 PM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:I sold it to kamz89 however he chargedback the payment so I am in the process of getting the domain back. Once I do it will be up for sell once again.

Wow...he was trying to buy a domain from me too. I pretty much trusted my gut and told him to screw off.

Well you made a smart decision. I just wish I would have done the same as this has costed me alot of wasted time.

(2013-01-20, 12:53 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-20, 11:38 AM)Philly Wrote: [ -> ]It has WAY over 100k posts. Idk what you are thinking it doesn't for....

I'm only looking at marketforums.net, that's probably why.

Ahh I see, that isn't mine anymore. I am sure its not for sell either.
Things are looking pretty shady for kamz89. First this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-133028.html

And now the charge back. >.>
(2013-01-20, 03:58 PM)weBex Wrote: [ -> ]Things are looking pretty shady for kamz89. First this: http://community.mybb.com/thread-133028.html

And now the charge back. >.>

Yeah the worst of it is that I spent numerous hours helping him out, and the thanks I get in return is a chargeback.
Lol as for Labrocca. I asked for straight payment. For Amaan, he made me an Admin and told me to make a theme but now if he's site doesn't have post icons it sure does mess up the theme. Oh for Philly, sorry bro but you still have the site and the domain. My money is still with you so I don't think I "Actually" scammed you. If I really did then HD would be merged with my site but unfortunately its not.
2 sides to every story. You two work it out.
Pages: 1 2 3 4