MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't even know where to get started :s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
myBB forums are created free though aren't they? And what is the easiest way to create a myBB forum? Like crowned.1x.net or 8baller.co.uk/forum
MyBB is free. You can use it however you like, but you need a web host to host MyBB.
(2012-12-04, 09:04 PM)aidandonnan Wrote: [ -> ]myBB forums are created free though aren't they? And what is the easiest way to create a myBB forum? Like crowned.1x.net or 8baller.co.uk/forum

MyBB is only the software, it still requires a web host for you and others to be able to access it.

Think of MyBB like headphones: without a source to plug the headphones into, they're useless by themselves (unless you want to use them to keep your ears warm)
So would dream weaver be suitable for this project or what could I use? Thanks Smile

Plz help me Sad
I feel like it is way too soon for you to be thinking about hosting your own forum. You would be better off using something like IcyBoards to familiarize yourself with running a MyBB project, and you should study the basics of webmastering and hosting as well. You need to walk before you can run.
Ok, I still would like to have 1 little go at this project as me and my mate are both good hackers. I'm the complete king at hacking and he known it. So we both decided to have a competition to see who could create the best webste within the next month (starting today) and I need to overcome him as everyone knows I'm better than him at most ICT projects. Also please answer me f dream weaver could come in handy with this project?
(2012-12-04, 09:44 PM)aidandonnan Wrote: [ -> ]Ok, I still would like to have 1 little go at this project as me and my mate are both good hackers.

It's a shame that you believe that.
Not hacking in "that way" just training on each other. With permission. And if it's with permission it isn't illegal. We create silly sites and practise ways to take them down. We look into how developers can cover up these gaps more so that people can't get into them and take if down. At the moment we have even found a way to deny a DOS attack! (denial of server). And optimistic is....?

Hackin are own sites to find ways developers can fix these patches up.
You expect anyone to believe you're a "good hacker" yet you can't even set a forum up? Please ...
Hacking is easy. Covering up the gaps to get into the site is the hard bit. My simple SQL injection could determin if a site is hackable or not.
Pages: 1 2 3