MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Don't even know where to get started :s
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-12-04, 08:25 PM)aidandonnan Wrote: [ -> ]It is downloaded but has about 500 different things that can be about the admin cp. mod cp. images etc. But how do I firstly get my forum onto the web and secondly I don't know any HTML except very very basic like... Paragraghs, List etc. Do I need any experience in HTML5 or HTML or JavaScript etc. ? Please help Sad

Me myself, Have adminned myBB forums before. Not as a super admin but as an admin. Honestly I wasn't the best admin. All I did there was clean up a gang of spammers with over 50 users in it. Merge all the accounts on the same IP together and manage mod apps. That's it. I really dont know where to start :s

But i thought you were one of the best web developers around?
(2012-12-05, 11:15 AM)aidandonnan Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, I am a developer and a hacking expert (not hacking in *that way*) I create sites that are silly and find different technics to hack it. Seeing how I hack it lets me see how I can patch it up. It is a way to create money and become one of the best web developers around. Maybe I can help.
OP won't be coming back so there's no reason to keep this open.
Pages: 1 2 3