MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website Design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

I am looking for someone to help me integrate my theme with WordPress and MyBB. I will pay for a good job. Contact me if you are capable.
I can do this, contact me via my website. Link in my signature Smile
(2012-11-25, 08:23 PM)Tindris Wrote: [ -> ]I can do this, contact me via my website. Link in my signature Smile
We have contacted you on your website. Thank you.

Edit: There is no way that I am paying $105 for this job. All we are looking for is to integrate our blog and forum with our theme so that they match. Our budget for this job is less than $15.

I am still looking for someone capable of doing this for me. Smile
What is the theme from? Is it a wordpress theme that you want to have a mybb equivalent or the other way round?o
He wants both on a short time frame for little to no money
So smith29 want both made from scratch? I would of done a conversion but not from scratch!
No, I believe Tindris was confused on what I was asking for. This is probably why he charged me $140 for this job. I have a theme already made and coded, I want WordPress and MyBB to be integrated with the theme so that they match. If you can do this for me for less than $25, please PM me. We really need this done as soon as possible.
You have your maths completely messed up and I don't think you realise how much work the integration of two systems is
I agree, you'll probably have to increase your budget by a lot if you want this done. There's at least 4 hours of work in there (or more, depending on how well the theme you have is coded, and how detailed the coder implements it), so if you're looking for someone to do it for less than 25 dollars good luck.
You still haven't answered my question. Is it a WordPress theme and you want it to be copied to MyBB or the other way around?

@Eric J. - As you say it is how complext the theme is.
@smith29 - You could try and find two themes that look similar and then edit them to look the same.
Pages: 1 2