MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Looking for an enthusiastic gamer
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking for someone who is passionate about gaming to moderate the LevelUnlocked.net forums.

You must be able to post regularly and should speak good English.

I am currently fixing some forum errors.
Paid Job? or Free?
Sorry, but your site doesn't get much daily content at all, so why do you need a moderator? It sounds to me like you are offering a position of authority to get a new active member, that's not how it should be done.
(2012-12-05, 01:30 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]Paid Job? or Free?
Free, for now.

And @Crayo: the site was down for a few weeks, it's normally active, just fixing some things up.
(2012-12-05, 01:43 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 01:30 PM)Anurag M Wrote: [ -> ]Paid Job? or Free?
Free, for now.

And @Crayo: the site was down for a few weeks, it's normally active, just fixing some things up.

You don't even need a staff team.
That's how small your forum is. When your forum is larger you should consider the members who have joined your site, and are most trustworthy. You should never look for a staff team, outside of your forums.
(2012-12-05, 01:43 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]And @Crayo: the site was down for a few weeks, it's normally active, just fixing some things up.

But why do you need a moderator at all? Surely you can handle the very few reports you must get.
I have to agree with Crayo - a site that size needs no staff team really. I run my site with me doing everything. I have my trusted members empowered to report posts to unapprove status and that works well with spam. I have a "sleeping admin" who is there to close the site down if I get hit by a bus and killed and one chap who moderates his own section. That's it.
For when I am at work/asleep.
(2012-12-05, 06:04 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]For when I am at work/asleep.

you don't need 24/7 moderation, man.
(2012-12-05, 06:05 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-05, 06:04 PM)LU Flux Wrote: [ -> ]For when I am at work/asleep.

you don't need 24/7 moderation, man.

Not being funny but I asked for staff members not a lecture from people who think I shouldn't.
Pages: 1 2