MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Top Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I just bought a theme from audentio and the top login just does not work at all. You can enter your info, then when you hit enter it basically just refreshes the page without logging you in.

Here is a link to the site www.ezeegaming.com

and here is a test login
Username: Testing
Password: password
Surely you should be asking this at Audentio?
They said it is not their fault the templates are fine and it is due to a plugin or something. I looked at the guest header code and it looked fine and then I uploaded the theme to a test site and it worked fine there with no plugins then I copied and pasted the code onto my new forum but it still does not work.
(2012-12-08, 08:11 PM)TaylorCTU Wrote: [ -> ]They said it is not their fault the templates are fine and it is due to a plugin or something. I looked at the guest header code and it looked fine and then I uploaded the theme to a test site and it worked fine there with no plugins then I copied and pasted the code onto my new forum but it still does not work.

This would indicate that there is a plugin interfering with it, on your test site deactivate all plugins one by one until you find out which one is causing the problem.
I disabled all the plugins at the same time and it still did not work.
Install the theme rather than copying and pasting. Can you login on Default theme?
Yes I can login on the other themes and I did install the theme.
In your first post you said it ran fine on your test forum with no plugins. I suggest - deactivating the rainbow usernames and making sure all traces of the plugin are removed. if that does not work check you have all the javascript required for that theme in the header include. Many Audentio themes have jQuery in them - yours has none.
Still nothing up there, I have tried everything.
Maybe a JS conflict somewhere.
Pages: 1 2