MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WTS] iOSNut.com
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2012-12-12, 07:16 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]You told me I could use the nudges on iOSNut. I don't need them for anything else, so I handed them off as part of the site. He agreed that he only had intentions to use anything on the site as is, meaning he is not going to be re-using the plugins. The nudges are licensed to iOSNut and that's where they're staying, I don't even have a copy anymore.

If they're only on IOSNut, then I'll allow that.
(2012-12-12, 10:20 AM)The Elite Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-12-12, 07:16 AM)Jordan L. Wrote: [ -> ]You told me I could use the nudges on iOSNut. I don't need them for anything else, so I handed them off as part of the site. He agreed that he only had intentions to use anything on the site as is, meaning he is not going to be re-using the plugins. The nudges are licensed to iOSNut and that's where they're staying, I don't even have a copy anymore.

If they're only on IOSNut, then I'll allow that.

I can assure you that I have zero intentions of redistributing or reusing anything that is on iOSNut, everything that is on there now will only be used on there.
Problemo solved, then. Thank you The Elite. Smile
Pages: 1 2