MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I do This?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: soruuvs1.jpg]

I showed my problem on the picture..
i am not sure what you are asking, but do u want the red marked figured not to display. i think so we have to edit the template file for not showing it.
Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> Expand your template set --> Forum Bit Templates --> forumbit_depth1_cat

You can try removing this:
<tr>
<td class="tcat" width="35">&nbsp;</td>
<td class="tcat" width="59%"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_forum}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="65" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_threads}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="65" align="center" style="white-space: nowrap"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_posts}</strong></td>
<td class="tcat" width="200" align="center"><strong>{$lang->forumbit_lastpost}</strong></td>
</tr>
From the forumbit_depth1_cat template.

Note: the widths of the columns may be weird afterward.

Note2: The code on your forum may slightly differ as you are not using the default theme.
Note: the widths of the columns may be weird afterward.

That happened..

I want to delete it from all categorys but it don't delete from first category.. Is there a way to did it? I will be hapy if you help me..
Do you have a link to your forum? That's strange that it wasn't removed for the first category. Did you try hard refresh?

Also, those width="x" that you removed, you can put them back in the respective column in the template forumbit_depth2_forum, and it should fix the widths.
I can't tell my problem well
because my english is not good as yours
I want to delete it from all categorys but I don't want to delete it first category
I hope you will understand my problem
What about adding to tcat class display:none in the css?
labrocca can you show me with codes it I tried it but I can't success
add to the "Table Sub Headers (Category Backgrounds)" this css

display:none

as an "Extra CSS Attributes".

that's it.

Be aware that removes ALL table sub headers on the entire site...if you only want them removed in one area you have no choice but to edit the templates.

Your best best may be to define a new css like this

.tcat_hide {display: none}

Then edit the templates you need and simply change their class from tcat to tcat_hide.
labrocca your way removes all table subheaders but the widths of the columns are weird

is not there any way to remove all table subheaders in a smooth form
Pages: 1 2