MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Change...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
How do you change this; [Image: TUQFx.png]
to this; [Image: 6KDlL.png]?
CSS and change the icons.
(2012-12-15, 08:54 PM)Frank.Barry Wrote: [ -> ]CSS and change the icons.

What does CSS stand for, and will that be in cPanel?
CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.

No, that isn't located in your cPanel. It would be located in your AdminCP of your MyBB installation. Check under your styles section.
(2012-12-15, 09:10 PM)2$CoMpLiCaTeD$4u Wrote: [ -> ]CSS stands for Cascading Style Sheets.

No, that isn't located in your cPanel. It would be located in your AdminCP of your MyBB installation. Check under your styles section.
ok will that be under Themes or Templates?
Under themes.

You should take some CSS lessons. Go check some youtube tutorials.
(2012-12-15, 09:42 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]Under themes.

You should take some CSS lessons. Go check some youtube tutorials.

Ok, would it be under; global.css, board_messages.css, usercp.css, modcp.css, star_ratings.css, or showthread.css?

Also what is usercp2? or usercp2.php what is it for?
It would be under global.css

usercp2.php is for some internal functions, which are needed for thread subscriptions and all that stuff. You will not need to use it directly.
(2012-12-15, 09:59 PM)king_og Wrote: [ -> ]It would be under global.css

usercp2.php is for some internal functions, which are needed for thread subscriptions and all that stuff. You will not need to use it directly.

What do I do from there? and can I delete usercp2.php since I don't use the thread subscriptions and what else the usercp2.php contain, can I have a link to it?
You can just open the file in your editor.
I wouldn't delete it, it will probably make some other functions stop working.
Pages: 1 2