MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to get a big board badge on MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BBO Group Leaders should verify people's Boards first. Someone here had merged databases and selling a Market Forum with 100K Posts. I don't remember exactly.

BBO is a landmark, a pride and shows an experienced Admin, not some random skid.

It's a long journey for some.

Coming to labrocca, why does he have Support denied if he owns the largest no of BB's and the biggest online MyBB Forum? I used to think of it as a trend among Big Board Owners.
(2012-12-23, 05:51 AM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]BBO Group Leaders should verify people's Boards first. Someone here had merged databases and selling a Market Forum with 100K Posts. I don't remember exactly.

BBO is a landmark, a pride and shows an experienced Admin, not some random skid.

It's a long journey for some.

To be honest all they get is access to a forum with a few threads about optimization and other relevant information. BBOs can optionally apply to the BBO group to access that forum. I think that if they didn't have the badge you wouldn't care as much about it. At the end of the day it's just a different group id.

(2012-12-23, 05:51 AM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]Coming to labrocca, why does he have Support denied if he owns the largest no of BB's and the biggest online MyBB Forum? I used to think of it as a trend among Big Board Owners.

labrocca owns the largest above ground hacking forum on the internet. Many hacking forums using MyBB have above 100K posts, that's why you'll see a few BBOs who have been denied support. Simply because they're BBOs that doesn't give them any special right to receive support regardless of what our support eligibility policy states.
Well, ForumKorner isn't BlackHat. Why has been Philly denied support then?
(2012-12-23, 06:17 AM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]Well, ForumKorner isn't BlackHat. Why has been Philly denied support then?

Multiple reasons, but AFAIA he also owns a hacking forum.

See [Docs: Help-Support_eligibility].
He doesn't own it anymore. Anyways, thanks for clearing up.
(2012-12-23, 05:51 AM)Jimmy. Wrote: [ -> ]BBO is a landmark, a pride and shows an experienced Admin, not some random skid.

Pshaw! Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3