MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Website unavailable message (from cloudflare)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It might be something to bring up with them, they're very friendly people and they love hearing suggestions and feedback. Smile
I believe the errors and challenge pages are customize-able for the 20$ plan. I'm on it and I could customize it; however I haven't done or used that feature yet but what anori pointed is a good idea actually.
(2012-12-25, 01:58 PM)crazy4cs Wrote: [ -> ]I believe the errors and challenge pages are customize-able for the 20$ plan. I'm on it and I could customize it; however I haven't done or used that feature yet but what anori pointed is a good idea actually.

You are correct crazy4cs just looked at the plans page:

https://www.cloudflare.com/plans

And its indeed for 20 a month included as one of the options.

[Image: ICo3a.png]
Ahh, my mistake. It's good to hear that a fairer priced plan offers this kind of customization - I think its a great idea.
I can customize it on the Free plan.
So freaking annoying.
Please get this fixed.
(2012-12-26, 04:08 AM)maniacmusic Wrote: [ -> ]So freaking annoying.
Please get this fixed.

http://community.mybb.com/thread-131491-...#pid953090

(2012-12-25, 09:15 PM)Josh H. Wrote: [ -> ]I can customize it on the Free plan.

AFAIK you can only do that with the challenge page.
I thought that's what you guys were talking about.
Same here, its getting really annoying. Every second click almost for me I get the Cloudflare logo.

[Image: YfRWh.jpg]

And site loading speed is like back then with ISDN before we had DSL. I hope you get that fixed soon.

Cheers

Wolfseye
I do wonder what changed, that from one day to the next suddenly it became this bad.
A month, month an a half ago the excuse was sandy that it was causing the site problems but that is long gone now. So i really wonder what is the reason its suddenly this bad again.
Pages: 1 2 3 4