MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I called TomGreen.com today, and suggested he should use Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, well if anyone watches tomgreen.com he is adding a forum to his site, I called and suggested he used mybb live on the air. I think he actually took me seriously, I think he might use it. This is great for mybb as he has a huge fan base... It could really increase the growth of mybb.
Ahh someone called in an suggested ezboard, I emailed him telling him why mybb is better.
I'm sure there were numerous suggestions for ProBoards, ezBoard, vB, IPB, MyBB, etc. So long as he picks the system that works best for him, that's all that's important.
Hope he uses MyBB, that would look very very good. Big Grin
I dont think there were than many suggestions, iv listened to every show.
ahh he used phpbb damn it!
no one should be requested to use mybb , he must come by his own as many of us did reach here.
Why shouldn't people be given advice to use MyBB? If they never gets here they won't even know it exists. I say spread the url.
vinoth Wrote:no one should be requested to use mybb , he must come by his own as many of us did reach here.

The OP never requested that TomGreen.com use MyBB, he suggested it. Big difference. I have to agree with CraKteR, there is nothing wrong with suggesting MyBB. It wont hurt the project in anyway.
Yeah I just suggested it, I was not like, mybb rules, everthing else sucks, I just told him I use it its my perosnal favorite... I thought he was going to use it, but I think his developer just felt more comfortable with phpbb as it is the most common. Oh well we will get the next celebrity Smile
Pages: 1 2