MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization Mismatch HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-12-30, 08:37 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]To get to the reputation templates go to your themes templates and then add this to the end of the URL. &expand=21#group_21

Okay and then what? I'm now at that part. There is still no green font.
That means the templates have not been changed.
(2012-12-30, 09:06 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]That means the templates have not been changed.

So why would I still have the authorization mismatch? If I have to change something what do I change?
I'm not sure.
(2012-12-30, 09:09 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure.

It's odd, because even when I go to the original theme, I still have the issue. I'm not sure if there is more than one authorization mismatch but here is what I get:

"Authorization code mismatch. Are you accessing this function correctly? Please go back and try again."
Maybe it's not to do with the templates. It could be to do with the my_post_key??
(2012-12-30, 09:20 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe it's not to do with the templates. It could be to do with the my_post_key??

Would you mind giving me the directory for it? I checked post templates. I may be missing it. And if it was, what would I need to look for?
The my post key is a string of letters and numbers that is a hidden field in most forms in the MyBB package that makes sure they are submitting the form from the MyBB install and not an external page. Because it is stored in the database and is updated.
(2012-12-30, 09:25 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]The my post key is a string of letters and numbers that is a hidden field in most forms in the MyBB package that makes sure they are submitting the form from the MyBB install and not an external page. Because it is stored in the database and is updated.

So what exactly can I do to see if this is the issue? And if it is, how do I fix it?
I'm not sure. I'm just saying it might be an issue with this.
Pages: 1 2 3