MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Authorization Mismatch HELP!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2012-12-30, 09:30 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure. I'm just saying it might be an issue with this.

Ah okay, is there any other ideas you can come up with as a possible problem? This issue is very odd.
Yes I agree. Something else with the database stoping the reputation from being submitted??
(2012-12-30, 09:51 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Yes I agree. Something else with the database stoping the reputation from being submitted??

It's not the reputation being submitted. I can add reputation and edit them. I just cannot remove them.
Ah. Right so it could be to do with the delete query being messed up or that it submites you to the wrong page.
(2012-12-30, 09:57 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Ah. Right so it could be to do with the delete query being messed up or that it submites you to the wrong page.

I'm totally unsure of how to fix this. I've never experienced this Sad
Same. You asked me to think of reasons that might be causing this, not tell me how to fix this unknown issue.
(2012-12-30, 10:04 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Same. You asked me to think of reasons that might be causing this, not tell me how to fix this unknown issue.

Well yeah I'm just thinking as well I appreciate your help regardless Blush

I do hope we get this issue solved :/
Bumping this to the top because I really need assistance with this.

I'm assuming that this issue hasn't been seen to this extent before :/
Also having a similar problem. Good luck.
Bumping this as I still have not found out what to do with this issue.
Pages: 1 2 3