MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MySpace Redesign
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Facebook is not too difficult to use, just have too much unnecessary shiz I don't need.
Some people might use different features to others. I just hope that facebook are not wasting their time making too many things that won't be used.
I don't see how it has too many features. Sure, I don't use everything Facebook has to offer, but that's the same with any site. Seems like a lame excuse not to like something.
Well, there are many reasons why I don't like facebook. If I don't want a feed to show, I have to go through 10 permissions to turn off one, they automatically tagged and showed personal pictures when they changed the layout - I don't want people seeing some parties (specially my parents). I also don't like the fact that now pressing enter posts - it's quite annoying because I press enter to go to a new line. I also dislike the fact of how cluttered the sidebars are. I don't really give a shi- about Facebook games nor do I play them, groups and stuff look the same, there is nothing to differentiate a group from an event on the left sidebar. My IP is from PR but I've chosen numerous times to show FB in English, I hate it in Spanish.

The list goes on, but I just hate social media over all.
Then why use it?
Probably because it's the easiest way to get in contact with people you want/need to talk to. Doesn't mean it's always an enjoyable experience. xD
For that kind of thing I use email. Another thing I see wrong with Facebook is that they let you edit comments and not posts. What is the point in editing comments? - You can just post a new one saying you made a mistake or want to change it and then delete the old comment.
I use it because I have 50+ family members and I don't think using an e-mail is an effective way to communicate with them all and I have friends all over the world and such is an easier way to know what's up in their lives. E-mailing is inefficient, as "complicated" facebook might be, I only use it to post about my life so people know instead of sending 50+ e-mails saying "HEY I AM MOVING YAY" where on FB I can post "Hey I am moving!" and people can quickly answer/see it.

That and I forget/I am too lazy to check my e-mail often unless it's work-related. I have 2350+ unread mail.
You have a point there. If it was only for a select few, emails would be OK.
can we stop talking about facebook in a thread about the myspace redesign?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7