MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steam Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
works?
(2013-05-05, 01:29 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]I'd personally use MyBB's DataHandler class to register users instead of generating manually hashes and such. Take a look at what I've done here for example.

Thanks for the tip. I have released an update with these changes.
steam_upgrade.php needs to be deleted cause errors occur.
This error

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required '../../global.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/bf4br419/public_html/forum/inc/plugins/steamlogin_upgrade.php on line 12

/inc/plugins/steamlogin_upgrade.php	12	errorHandler->error
/inc/plugins/steamlogin_upgrade.php	12	require_once
/admin/modules/config/plugins.php	477	require_once
/admin/index.php	541	require

Deleting i can activated.

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginname' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE loginname = '76561197989510881'

When activated i can put API.But cannot register.

But my steam account is same username i had on forum
Does this plugin handle updating forum accounts with Steam ID's, not just letting people sign up with Steam?

I have a gaming community with accounts already set up and I don't want to re-do them just to let them log in with Steam.
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginname' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE loginname = '76561198034609990'
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.
Hey, I'm using this plugin as well as the steamprofile plugin. What steamprofile does is creates a custom profile field and fetches the steam id from there and produces a steam signature in the postbit.

Anyways, I was wondering if it was possible for when you use this steam login plugin to sign up to the forum, if you can make it so it also enters the persons Steam ID into the custom profile field.
You should try implementing the other steam api features such as the game tracking, time tracking, etc. I think it would make a pretty cool feature for this.
When activated my default register is changed to steam register. I dont want this. I wish a register like facebook and twitter.
is there any way that if you have an existing account you can link the two together? instead of having to register a whole new account?
This plugin needed more attention
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8