MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Steam Login
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
Thanks, I'm using WAMP now and I like it more than XAMPP.

Anyways, I should have Googled this error because this is what fixed it for me: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/13021...amp-server
I get this error
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginname' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE loginname = '***********'

Is the plugin broken?
(2014-03-18, 08:11 PM)Sjokomelk Wrote: [ -> ]I get this error
SQL Error:
1054 - Unknown column 'loginname' in 'where clause'
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_users WHERE loginname = '***********'

Is the plugin broken?

Everyone gets that error, i hope someone will end up uploading a way to fix it
MyBB 1.8

Even after altering dispname.php to allow for 1.8 compatibility, this plugin breaks hard. Clicking "Activate" gives a blank white screen.
(2014-09-29, 07:38 PM)GregariousJB Wrote: [ -> ]MyBB 1.8

Even after altering dispname.php to allow for 1.8 compatibility, this plugin breaks hard. Clicking "Activate" gives a blank white screen.

Well it would appear you probably need to alter more than just one file to allow for 1.8 compatibility seeing as this was last updated a year and a half ago.

I might try overhauling this to work with 1.8 if I get some free time in the near future but for now I would just try tweaking it to see if you can get it to work.
(2014-10-05, 01:39 AM)fizz Wrote: [ -> ]Well it would appear you probably need to alter more than just one file to allow for 1.8 compatibility seeing as this was last updated a year and a half ago.

From steamlogin.php:

"compatibility" => "*"

You've set that file to full compatibility with any version. Dispname.php was the only other file that can have its compatibility tweaked, and even after the tweak it still shows a white screen.

It seems then, that this plugin will remain broken until you get some free time  Undecided
Well I mean changing the settings so that it becomes "compatible" with 1.8 just means that MyBB will try to load it, that doesn't fix anything with the plugin itself obviously. Any obsolete function calls and stuff like that aren't going to work just because the setting for compatibility was changed.
i think to fix this you must install "Display Usernames / Nicks Plugin", plugin is in the pack "Steam login plugin"
Hi, an user send me an email yesterday and he request my version of steam login.

So I will put here for all who updated to 1.8 and have problems with this plugin.

Steam Login 1.6.1
  • Updated to run on mybb 1.6 and 1.8
  • Fixed an error when you try to activate the plugin on 1.8
  • Add steam signature on user profile
If have some problems or found bugs please tell me. Also I will improve this plugin if Ryan don't have time to continue this work.

Note: Do not forget first to install Display Name plugin and then Steam Login.

Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!RRd2iLAb!OhlpXa9rBw...Bgybrv6Sy8

Have a good day!
IceMan
Updated the Github repo with fixes from above download. I will be going over code in the coming weeks with a possible rewrite removing the need for the extra nicknames plugin.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8