MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: foreverminecraft!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Adding a picture of a scene in the background and adding a dirt texture picture (which looks a bit blurry so it makes it look low quality) is not "minecrafty". Minecraft have clear lines and perfect lines.
(2013-01-07, 05:02 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Adding a picture of a scene in the background and adding a dirt texture picture (which looks a bit blurry so it makes it look low quality) is not "minecrafty". Minecraft have clear lines and perfect lines.

Ok, thanks, I'll see what I can do. Smile

(2013-01-07, 04:17 AM)Kolton T. Wrote: [ -> ]The forum is off to a great start. You have a good amount of forums and a good theme. One suggestion I have for you is getting a logo more related to Minecraft. Another suggestion is adding something more unique to your forum, as there are many minecraft forums out there and yours should offer unique things to attract users. Finally, I don't think you really need a super mod at such an early stage in your forum. Otherwise, good job!

Thanks for the feedback.

- We have a S-Mod as at this moment in time Travis seems to be very busy and I am just about to start school again so it is all good if we have a user who can take care of things while we are gone.

- I also have an idea for the logo, Travis gave me it, I will be inplementing it sooner or later I just have to make it... Toungue

- I am thinking of Hiring someone to code me a Server List that can handle votifier. This would of course be a great feature to have a forum, server list and I am getting a download plugin so people can submit Texture packs and Maps easily.
Thanks for all your feedback guys like Xige said i have exams this week but should be much more busy helping grow this forum as soon as they are done.
looks pretty ok to me, good luck
(2013-01-06, 11:34 PM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]@Crayo I am not the owner i am simply an admin i helped start the forum the owner Xige pays for hosting he also designed the theme. Now could you please provide feedback and not go offtopic about another forum.

And Paul we have a server its just not named forevermiecraft its the server Xige advertised called mc.islandcraft.co

I thought you were admin? Wink
(2013-01-12, 06:06 PM)Amaan Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-06, 11:34 PM)BaconSammich Wrote: [ -> ]@Crayo I am not the owner i am simply an admin i helped start the forum the owner Xige pays for hosting he also designed the theme. Now could you please provide feedback and not go offtopic about another forum.

And Paul we have a server its just not named forevermiecraft its the server Xige advertised called mc.islandcraft.co

I thought you were admin? Wink

He left. Sad
Why would I use your forum instead of Planet Minecraft?
I can take his place if you want? i love minecraft.

Btw i type the correct image verification but it always says this:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

I've been trying to join since a week now and this.
(2013-01-12, 08:22 PM)Solidus Wrote: [ -> ]Why would I use your forum instead of Planet Minecraft?

I have many planned features, such as a download system for maps, textures and skins. Even more. I also have a server list planned these will all hopefully be in the forum soon. They all will have the same account as the main forum. So one account for all. Smile There will be no ads on here as opposed to PMC, they seems to put ads everywhere they can witch makes the pages load slower. Also, I'm sure we will grow soon. Smile I hope to see you soon.

(2013-01-12, 08:25 PM)Amaan Wrote: [ -> ]I can take his place if you want? i love minecraft.

The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

I will look into this ASAP.
(2013-01-12, 08:25 PM)Amaan Wrote: [ -> ]I can take his place if you want? i love minecraft.

No you cant take my spot im back.
Pages: 1 2 3 4