MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: foreverminecraft!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-01-12, 08:25 PM)Amaan Wrote: [ -> ]I can take his place if you want? i love minecraft.

Btw i type the correct image verification but it always says this:

Please correct the following errors before continuing:
The image verification code that you entered was incorrect. Please enter the code exactly how it appears in the image.

I've been trying to join since a week now and this.

This has been fixed. Smile
http://speedcap.net/sharing/files/de/f1/...4c2aff.png
I might join later.
We would love to see you there
(2013-01-12, 10:33 PM)AlanMA Wrote: [ -> ]I might join later.

Glad to see you joined! Smile
Win your very own FREE Minecraft account on Forever Minecraft!
Click here to view the thread!
I think the design could be better (mainly within the forum stats area as I think that does not look great.

I congratulate the change on the stats area though, I think that is pretty clever the way that was done.
(2013-01-14, 04:16 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]I think the design could be better (mainly within the forum stats area as I think that does not look great.

I congratulate the change on the stats area though, I think that is pretty clever the way that was done.

Thanks! Any ideas on how you think it should look?
(2013-01-14, 05:13 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-14, 04:16 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]I think the design could be better (mainly within the forum stats area as I think that does not look great.

Id put them back to one on top of another instead of been side by side. Then make the stats box a square instead of curved.
(2013-01-15, 04:00 PM)Roach Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-14, 05:13 PM)Xige Time Wrote: [ -> ]

Id put them back to one on top of another instead of been side by side. Then make the stats box a square instead of curved.

Ok, I have made them more square. However, I did not like the look of the stats when they were on top of each other. Sorry. Undecided
Forever Minecraft is reaching 150 posts, keep it up. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4