MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to earn money by forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
how to earn money by forum can i got money in my paypal account
Plz anyone help me
There are endless possibilities to make a decent income off the internet. I've probably never made more than $60 in my entire life on the web developmental prospects over 6 years - so I'm probably not the best person to listen to. However the concepts are very simple, there's always endless possibilities as I've said.

A common one made is create a board, fuel it with content, maintain it to it's fullest potential, promote it to traffic (advertising it with Google is worth the gamble), then finally generate Adsense revenue through your traffic.

Or another good one is get a skill set of either coding or designing. Start up a vendor of your own; design themes, custom website requests, or whatever and be on your way to a competitive marketplace.

Never worry when you'll get there, worry about how to get there... is really my only advice out of all these long miserable and stressful years. Lol.
It's not easy to reach a point where you can make money, it doesn't happen for everyone.

You shouldn't make a forum for the sole purpose of making money, you'll have no drive & patience. It can take years because you have to build up a high traffic board that can bring in the revenue through the ads and other forms of advertising.

Find a niche you're comfortable with and bring something unique to it. Build a community, that should be your primary objective.
Bro i want to make traffic like frendz4m.com it is my dream but at present my index page removed from google
nor i will get more traffics. anyone know how to get over this problem.
And friends giv me important tips for optimize and increase traffics
like h1 tag etc.
All the h1 tags in the world won't help you if your forum isn't unique. Pick an idea, get some friends to post to make it look active and full, then advertise on AdWords.
get one unique idea about your forum talk about,
then get invite member and post a quality thread.
let see, how its big in the next 2 years.

then place adwords or adsense.

finally, you will find out how much the revenue from adsense/adwords.
and I bet, you will disappointed Smile

the huge forum with big revenue, small enough for rent a VPS or dedicated server.

but, try it.
you will get experience after 2 years.

forum isn't a business now.
every portal or news already have their own forum/commenting system.
its easily generated.

So, please change your mind to earning money from forum Wink
Set up your own theme development service or work in cooperation with some existing companies like Demonate or Audentio.

You could also offer styling custom themes to websites for something ranging from $5 to $40.
My forum is about to turn 7 years old and I still don't make much money on it (currently only using AdSense).

I've had a lot more success monetizing blogs than forums.
(2013-01-13, 02:13 PM)PHP_Paul Wrote: [ -> ]My forum is about to turn 7 years old and I still don't make much money on it (currently only using AdSense).

I've had a lot more success monetizing blogs than forums.

Yours isn't even MyBB Undecided
Monetising is rather tough on the Internet, especially for newbies, I'd say. Note that I've never monetised any of my forums because usually that involves ads and I hate ads as in trying to target the community demographic they usually fail. Google, what do cruise lines have to do with line rider?

(also weBex I was going to reply to your PM w/r/t 1&1 but I'm not on your buddy list :<)
Pages: 1 2