MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Weather Lounge - Weather Discussions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Everyone,

I would like to share with you my newest forum Weather Lounge.

Weather Lounge is created as a place to discuss everything about Weather, i have tried to keep the design simple and sections minimal at the moment i am the only member that is active on the forum, i am trying to run it as though i have 100s of members to try an keep the content flowing.

I have also edited some elements of the site to try and keep the user experience as best as possible.

I would appreciate it if you would be able to comment your feedback and suggesions?
I really like the theme and number of sections is pretty fine Smile Just change the logo. P.S your avatar is great!
(2013-01-13, 08:33 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]I really like the theme and number of sections is pretty fine Smile Just change the logo. P.S your avatar is great!

Thanks for taking the time to have a look at my site, i will look into changing the logo shortly i thought it was "ok" maybe i was wrong haha.

Glad you like my avatar.

Rich
It's not very bad, in my opinion somehow logo doesen't it in theme Smile And btw i just saw "Newest member" you should make it little smaller (name of member register in this case "Yaldaram").
(2013-01-13, 08:40 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]It's not very bad, in my opinion somehow logo doesen't it in theme Smile And btw i just saw "Newest member" you should make it little smaller (name of member register in this case "Yaldaram").

Is that a little better Re: Newest Member?
(2013-01-13, 08:42 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-13, 08:40 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]It's not very bad, in my opinion somehow logo doesen't it in theme Smile And btw i just saw "Newest member" you should make it little smaller (name of member register in this case "Yaldaram").

Yes, it's great Smile Good luck with your forum!
(2013-01-13, 08:43 PM)JovanJ. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-13, 08:42 PM)richardmhowell Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, it's great Smile Good luck with your forum!

Thankyou very much Smile
Nice looking forum, interesting niche. I liked the logo Big Grin
(2013-01-14, 07:41 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Nice looking forum, interesting niche. I liked the logo Big Grin

Thankyou very much Smile Still a few bits to do here and there.

Rich
What are you doing to boost membership? Are you a member of any clubs and things that talk about weather? Maybe you could get them to join up and help you out with content. It can get pretty lonely being a one man forum.
Pages: 1 2