MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Im fcked :/
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello again...

I got a huge problem now... I accidentely setted my user group to a non admin group (im site owner) so i lost my admin panel, via a friend's acc i created a new acc in his admin panel, cause he isn't a "Super Administrator"?! How can i get a admin panel back on that acc?....

[Image: qBlULfE.png] Please help me :3

Thanks again
-MrStrikerz

#Edit: i tried to get HQ+ back on the old acc, but then the error came at the img
If you know phpMyadmin you can change your usergroup in there
Uhm gheghe, where can i find that? :$ sorry im a bit newbie with it :/
(2013-01-20, 03:23 PM)Strikerz Wrote: [ -> ]Uhm gheghe, where can i find that? :$ sorry im a bit newbie with it :/

If this is the freeboard that you were talking about earlier then I doubt you will have been given access to it, have they given you CPanel access ?
inc/settings.php in the filezilla/file manager then search super or SID and put it to 1.
If you have cPanel, it is in there.
Uhm, i can't find it... :/ could someone do it for me maybe? (my english isn't that great either so i don't understand ppl sometimes :3)
(2013-01-20, 03:27 PM)lem0n Wrote: [ -> ]inc/settings.php in the filezilla/file manager then search super or SID and put it to 1.

It shouldn't be that easy surely !!
(2013-01-20, 03:31 PM)LoganD Wrote: [ -> ]If you have cPanel, it is in there.
Now i have cpanel again, with a new acc, but i want my old acc back :/
Okay, go to the section where it says "Databases" then theres your phpMyAdmin.
Pages: 1 2