MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB GoMobile - Rebirth
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-01-31, 02:23 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 11:23 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 11:13 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]all of your designs look the same. Would be nice to see something new.

I have a style I stick to, don't see a problem with that. Every designer has their own style.

There's no problem with it, but even the fonts are the same ... the designs aren't similar, they are borderline identical.

I also think that this design really needs way more content for us to judge it properly – looking at the index page you've shown, I don't get a sense of what MyBB GM can do for me. Which is a lot, from my experience.

+1. Some sort of feature tour is definitely a must have to me.
(2013-01-31, 02:23 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 11:23 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-28, 11:13 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]all of your designs look the same. Would be nice to see something new.

I have a style I stick to, don't see a problem with that. Every designer has their own style.

There's no problem with it, but even the fonts are the same ... the designs aren't similar, they are borderline identical.

I also think that this design really needs way more content for us to judge it properly – looking at the index page you've shown, I don't get a sense of what MyBB GM can do for me. Which is a lot, from my experience.

I already mentioned it was only banner...lol
Where did you say that?
(2013-01-30, 06:54 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]Please edit the Galaxy's battery level and put it to full... it urks me.

Good job btw Smile

Might sound silly, but this is actually a good point. Increasing the battery to full will subconsciously cause potential customers to want to download it. I have no data to back this up.
I know who you are, but you don't know meWink Coming from a friend. Change your designs up a bit. They were cool to start, they've slowly died man.
(2013-01-31, 05:43 PM)Cube Wrote: [ -> ]I know who you are, but you don't know meWink Coming from a friend. Change your designs up a bit. They were cool to start, they've slowly died man.

Well, some people here do have senses. I agree with this dude 100% even though I've always thought you had problems with fonts but regardless. This looks like every design you've made. And you saying "Every designer has it's own style" yes but doing the same style on all your sites, similar scheme, similar effects, it's not having a style, it's being unable to break apart from something which means you can't do anything but.

Pretty sure we have our signature styles, but you should be able to do a wide variety - if you can't then, your designs quickly become just a copy of one another.

Kinda agree with brad, recently all your designs do look similar in many ways. And glad to see that you are working on the gomobile project. Good luck! Smile
Use Forum Runner
I like your website designs. This one is no exception.

Looking forward to your updates towards what I already think is a great project. Smile
Good luck with this project. Mobile access is so important in todays world.

I like that website design, its clean and easy to navigate. Looking forward to your updates, will keep an eye on the project & may use later on down the line.
Pages: 1 2 3