MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DarkFusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Great work buddy,
I love the minimalistic nature of design Smile
regards,
(2013-01-30, 06:25 PM)Alone warrior Wrote: [ -> ]Here is 1 suggestions for your theme.

1. tcat Color changer/picker (will love to see this theme in diff colors)
(You can release psd of forum icons to change colors)

The trouble with adding a style switcher is that the on/off/offlock icons can't be switched without wrecking the javascript (to the extent of my knowledge). I'll consider it though!

(2013-01-30, 06:31 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]If he shrinks the margin, he should shrink the font-size of the breadcrumb too.

(2013-01-30, 06:35 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]I would agree on that actually. I hadn't noticed the font size so much, but looking at it again, it seems to be larger than the .thead font size. The .thead and body content (eg the posts, the forum listing) should have precedence.

Noted, I'll make an update to the mock up tomorrow morning and I should have a preview for the thread listing page and usercp as well.

(2013-01-30, 06:35 PM)envira Wrote: [ -> ]Great work buddy,
I love the minimalistic nature of design Smile
regards,

Thanks, envira Smile
(2013-01-30, 05:06 PM)Jessie S. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-01-30, 04:58 PM)Sukanjan.K Wrote: [ -> ]What the purpose of the graph inside the white circle just beside last post?

Replaces last post section with forum statistics (threads/posts) on mouseOver. I don't think it's necessary to have the threads and post stats visible on the forum display at all times.

This is really clever.
MyBB 1.8 and this theme will be perfect combination. Just love it Smile
Very nice.
Love the postbit without the avatar - are you abandoning classic postbit?

Also, I am slightly surprised at Jason's hobbies Toungue I would have expected him to be modelling in PlayGIRL.
(2013-01-31, 12:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Love the postbit without the avatar - are you abandoning classic postbit?

Also, I am slightly surprised at Jason's hobbies Toungue I would have expected him to be modelling in PlayGIRL.

Its not true!! Don't believe it!!

I actually have a Galaxy S3 and a Nexus 7 so, ha.
(2013-01-31, 12:16 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Love the postbit without the avatar - are you abandoning classic postbit?

My bad, I'll have to reword the mock up later Toungue Also I forgot to expand on that so thanks for bringing it up haha.

Postbit Functions (non-classic):
Only the name, online status and post number is shown by default. Somewhere, there will be an anchor to extend the height of this row and display the avatar, title, number of posts, date joined and reputation and a couple of important links. I just got up from my nap and have a huge headache so the updated mock up looks like crap, sorry in advance haha.

Classic postbit will most likely remain the same with the exception of the speech bubble or unless I have any other nifty and useful ideas.

Updated mockup:
http://i2.minus.com/i5WndVhuOPj7P.jpg
I find the disconnect between the avatar and the name really disorienting in this layout. I also find the "Visit Profile" link unnecessary.
Agree with brad - it might look a bit less disconnected if there was the avatar UNDER the name, but I think with the avatar it looks like all the rest of the themes- be different - have no avatars on postbit Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3