MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: DarkFusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-01-31, 02:49 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I find the disconnect between the avatar and the name really disorienting in this layout. I also find the "Visit Profile" link unnecessary.

(2013-01-31, 02:57 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Agree with brad - it might look a bit less disconnected if there was the avatar UNDER the name, but I think with the avatar it looks like all the rest of the themes- be different - have no avatars on postbit Big Grin

You two have a good point and I do agree, however I feel like the avatar plays a big part in identifying the user. I for one always identify someone when I'm scanning through a thread by there avatar. I'll try and come up with a work around for this though. Thanks for the feedback!
Maybe a really small avatar - like you see on header bars?
(2013-01-31, 03:08 AM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe a really small avatar - like you see on header bars?

That might work I suppose!
I see two PM links in the postbit. D: And I like the avatar position, though maybe make it smaller?
Clearly all this proves is that classic is now and forever the superior postbit.
(2013-01-31, 02:20 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]Clearly all this proves is that classic is now and forever the superior postbit.

Without a doubt.
Have to study for midterms this weekend guys, looks like I'm throwing the mockup development on the back burner for now.
(2013-01-30, 08:02 PM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]This is really clever.

I have a simple tutorial on how to do something similar. It may not be optimal in terms of implementation, but it works. Generically it creates the following

[Image: attachment.php?aid=148]

Tutorial link
Well for sure it's not really complicated to do, but his implementation if it works as described is very nice.
i very much like his idea, i expect it to work well. i am getting more and more into minimal themes
Pages: 1 2 3