MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Javascript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
T'is I DennisTT-Test.

By the way, don't PM me for support.
Sorry, won't do so next time.
I can click on the smilies in the message editor, and they show up as the correct codes in the message entry box. The code buttons also work fine, and they show up on the post:

http://www.bmestudioz.com/community/show...hp?tid=109
I don't see it at all, are you sure? NOTE: I can use the smileys here.
Ok if you were missing the code bar and smiley inserter, that's a completely different problem that can be resolved with selecting "Show the MyCode formatting options on the posting pages." in User CP --> Edit Options
...Almost there.

1. How would I make this the default for all users?
2. Where's the show all button for the smileys?
To make it default for all users:

Run this SQL code in phpMyAdmin:
UPDATE mybb_users SET showcodebuttons=1
Replace mybb_ with your forum's database table prefix (if different)

The show all button for smilies is under the smilies inserter, only shown if there are more than listed in the box.
I have more smileys and I don't see it. And about the phpmyadmin thing, please explain in an easier way, I'm kind of new to this and my friend installed it for me.
BrandMan211 Wrote:I have more smileys and I don't see it.

In the Admin CP --> Smiley Manager edit each of your smilies and make sure that the setting "Show on Clickable Smilies List?" is set to Yes.
No, I mean I can't see the show all button. And please explain how to use phpMyAdmin as I don't know what that is.
Pages: 1 2 3