MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Missing Javascript
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
BrandMan211 Wrote:No, I mean I can't see the show all button.
I am aware of that, and I am trying to help you resolve this issue.

Now will you answer this question?
In the Admin CP --> Smiley Manager do all of your smilies have the setting "Show on Clickable Smilies List?" set to Yes?
Oh, I see, I'm not used to this layout. No, they don't, so now I know how it works. Now, about the default thing, can you help me out with that?
1) Do you have access to phpMyAdmin? (Most hosts include it in their Control Panel)

2) If answer to #1 is yes, login to it.
3) Select your database on the left.
4) There should be a listing of tables like mybb_announcements, mybb_adminoptions, mybb_etc (Instead of mybb_ your table prefix will show, if you've specified a different one).
5) Select the SQL tab at the top of the phpMyAdmin window.
6) Copy and paste the code I've posted above into that text box.
7) Click Go
8) Look for "SQL executed successfully" or something to that extent. (There may also be something like "Affected Rows: X" which also indicates success, if X is larger than 0).
I'm not sure if I do, I will call the person who made this for me for more info, thanks for the help. I'll ask again if something doesn't work out. And my host runs on an FTP, so that might mean something.
Pages: 1 2 3