MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme dose not seam to work
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well I set the theme to Dawn and no change.
But this had worked before, I had download it the day git was opened and put it on my localhost.

Then a few days later I noticed that there was some more work done to the alpha so I download again and installed and then the theme was not working.

So I thought maybe it was something I may have done so I drop all the database and installed to my localhost again and tried the theme and it's still is not working.

So I am unsure if I have done something wrong or if this is a bug.
It's working fine for me.
I have noticed that too but am still testing.
Let me try from fresh again.
I just went and download from git installed on localhost new database and tried fire fox, Ie, chrome and its not working for me.

I can change to any of the 10 different colored themes and nothing happens for me

Sorry King Louis did not noticed you had posted after Nathan Malcolm. So I am not the only one then. Thats good to know
I am having similar issues to. But am unsure how to reproduce it.
I think this commit breaks it but I need to test it again Wink

Edit: It is this commit but I can't test now what exactly causes the issue (something in global.php)
Hi,

Thank you for your report. We have pushed this issue to our Github repository for further analysis where you can track our commits and progress with fixing this bug. Discussions regarding this bug may also take place there too.

Follow this link to visit the issue on Github: https://github.com/mybb/mybb/issues/23

Thanks for contributing to MyBB!

Regards,
The MyBB Group
I am curious is there an eta on a fix for this or is there any easy way I could get the themes working again with out loosing the changes made to the alpha after this bug was made.
You can use this global.php, the part which loads the color is reverted so it hasn't the performance changes but everything else should be the same as it's in the repo. (It's not a real fix, it's just a reset!)
Thank you King Louis for your Help and the file I could use for now.
Pages: 1 2