MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Post Icon Permission Plugin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Will you be able to update me when you start on this please? Smile
Probably, you will definitely know when I do release it Wink
Any update on this? Smile
You should still be able to use the MyCode permissions one as I suggested if you really need it, you'll just have to create one to search for the smilie.
Could you give meany more help in doing that? I don't really understand what to do.

Also is there any update on the plugin from Omar G?
Hello ex-mybb user who returned back here Smile
Anyway I am willing to work on a plugin like this for you Smile
That would be great, thanks Big Grin.
Here an update:
It now supports deciding which smilies you can't use within the admin cp.
It also filters the smilies out of the posts.
Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean by filters out of posts. I want all smilies to be viewable by all in posts, it's just I want only certain membergroups to be able to use certain smilies and for only those membergroups to be able to see them in the post edit/ creator page.
(2013-03-24, 07:19 PM)kylesw555 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm, I'm not sure what you mean by filters out of posts. I want all smilies to be viewable by all in posts, it's just I want only certain membergroups to be able to use certain smilies and for only those membergroups to be able to see them in the post edit/ creator page.

With filter I meant that it removes the Smile from the post after submitting.
But now to get it out of the smiliebox I need to get more info about the smiliebox and to edit it's contents.
I could for a first quick release make it so that it shows an error message if they are not allowed to use the specific smilies?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5