MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: New forum domain name?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Was thinking about making a forum about anything general. Just for fun and learning a bit more about mybb and how to develop things. And since I don't want a particular niche I was just going to go with a general forum about anything. What would you guys pick for a domain name?

I was thinking loungeforum but I am not sure.

Thanks everyone!
Avoid general forums. You're going for a crowded nichè and therefore will, more than likely, fail.
(2013-02-04, 11:52 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Avoid general forums. You're going for a crowded nichè and therefore will, more than likely, fail.

What's that accent for?
(2013-02-05, 12:08 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-02-04, 11:52 PM)Ben Cousins Wrote: [ -> ]Avoid general forums. You're going for a crowded nichè and therefore will, more than likely, fail.

What's that accent for?

Testing something on my new MacBook. Nothing hugè.
^Nothìng śmálł thöùgh
Just wait till something comes off the top of your head because I doubt anyone will give you any good domains.
I am just making a general forum to learn off of. Nothing serious so I am not to worried if I get 1 member or if I get 100.
socialtalk.net if its available ?
.com .net .org all taken Thanks for the idea though! Feel free to suggest more.
(2013-02-05, 12:08 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]What's that accent for?

What's that sour attitude on every single post you make for?
Pages: 1 2