MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: WYSIWYG Editor
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was wondering if MyBB 1.8 has a WYSIWYG editor included.
I think it should really have this, at least optional.
As far as I'm aware, they're working on integrating SCEditor. Don't hold me to this though.

* Nebulon Ranger waits for Tomm or Nathan.
That or something similar. I was impressed how good SCEditor was and plenty of people already seem to be using the plugin.
SCEditor is great and would blend in very well with 1.8, IMO.
Indeed. Thanks for the answer Tomm. Smile
(2013-02-13, 09:09 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]That or something similar. I was impressed how good SCEditor was and plenty of people already seem to be using the plugin.

one question...

plugin of sceditor

replace this

[quote='Tomm M' pid='973167' dateline='1360746542']

to

[quote=Tomm M pid=973167 dateline=1360746542]

remove this

'

in future this will cause problem?
If there are problems with the editor we'll customize it or help the original author to fix it. Don't worry. Wink
(2013-02-14, 11:04 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]If there are problems with the editor we'll customize it or help the original author to fix it. Don't worry. Wink

I'm worried about using the plugin in MyBB 1.6 and then upgrade to 1.8 that cause problems.
I'm still using the old version sceditor with custom code that does not have this problem, but that customization does not work with latest version of sceditor.
(2013-02-14, 11:04 AM)StefanT Wrote: [ -> ]If there are problems with the editor we'll customize it or help the original author to fix it. Don't worry. Wink

Excellent. It will be a great improvement for MyBB.
So this is confirmed for 1.8? Yay.
Pages: 1 2