MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hyper Portal
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I will add a new packacge of widgets this weekend Smile
Doesn't work - just get a blank page - no error messages
Sorry, i will need some extra data.
Have you upload all the files?
Do you have a link where you are testing it?
Did you enter hyperportal.php?
i tested on local also i have a blank page
Thanks for the feedback, just i need a little more info

Where do you get a blank page?
I really need a better description of what you did, when you get the blank page and where.

Have you got PHP Error Display On or Off?
If it's off, have you got some error logging?
with this address : http://127.0.01/forums/hyperportal.php
and there is no error just a blank page.

i have this problem in portal address when it is on and when off the default portal worked as well.
A Question, was you logged in the forum when you enter?
If you wasn't, could you log in http://127.0.01/forums/index.php and then go to http://127.0.01/forums/hyperportal.php?

The page was completely blank? If you press CTRL+U to see source code it's empty?

If all the answr are yes I will PM a file so we can look where is dying.
I have copied all the files into their directories. When I go into plugins and click on install & Activate, I get the following error message:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/content/60/6493660/html/mybb/admindir/inc/functions_themes.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 142 - File: inc/plugins/hyperPortal.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)
(2013-03-03, 12:06 AM)jimsho Wrote: [ -> ]I have copied all the files into their directories. When I go into plugins and click on install & Activate, I get the following error message:

Warning [2] require_once(/home/content/60/6493660/html/mybb/admindir/inc/functions_themes.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory - Line: 142 - File: inc/plugins/hyperPortal.php PHP 5.2.17 (Linux)

I got that too.

It is because OP has decided to put all the admin files into a special directory called 'admindir' rather than 'admin' or the name of the particular forum's directory.

When I copied the files I assumed that those files were to be copied into my admin dir but if you look inside the plugin that folder name is hard-coded.

So either copy the folder 'admindir' as-is from the installation files or edit the plugin file to point to your admin directory.
(2013-03-03, 01:04 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-03, 12:06 AM)jimsho Wrote: [ -> ]I have copied all the files into their directories. When I go into plugins and click on install & Activate, I get the following error message:

I got that too.

It is because OP has decided to put all the admin files into a special directory called 'admindir' rather than 'admin' or the name of the particular forum's directory.

When I copied the files I assumed that those files were to be copied into my admin dir but if you look inside the plugin that folder name is hard-coded.

So either copy the folder 'admindir' as-is from the installation files or edit the plugin file to point to your admin directory.

Thank you very much. I made the same assumption. I copied the directory over and got it to work.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6