MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Success Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
It actually redirects the user to the previously watching location, but sincerely I've planned to add AJAX support which is times better IMHO.
This actually sounds like a really great idea. I would love to see this as a plugin.
I would definitely use this plugin. I don't plan on upgrading to 1.8 for a while (and it's not even going to be a 1.8 feature), so having this for the 1.6 series would be immensely helpful.
It sounds like a great idea. If JS is enabled catch the form sumbit and do AJAX, if not allow the standard redirect. Another great idea Shade Smile
I agree with the concept of the plugin. You should release it, it can be really useful. But also as Omar said, you should push a commit on GitHub Smile
Just one question:

1. This modification have a custom template?? (example: inline_redirect_success)

i need know that for "Ubuntu" like notifications that i want to implement when will be released Big Grin
(2013-02-19, 01:01 PM)Jovan J. Wrote: [ -> ]I agree with the concept of the plugin. You should release it, it can be really useful. But also as Omar said, you should push a commit on GitHub Smile

Definitely. Push this into 1.8x.
I'd like to have this implemented as well. IMHO friendly redirection pages aren't the most pleasing pages ever and with most of the boards including mine disabling it, there is no actual confirmation that an action was completed, in most cases. Newbies might be left with doubt, so this would be a good idea to have to implemented.
I hate redirection pages and have disabled them on all my forums. bleh
I would actually enjoy this. Can't wait to see it out in the open.
Pages: 1 2 3 4