MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Inline Success Message
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
(2013-02-26, 10:50 PM)metonator Wrote: [ -> ]Just one question:

1. This modification have a custom template?? (example: inline_redirect_success)

i need know that for "Ubuntu" like notifications that i want to implement when will be released Big Grin

Yes, it have a custom template.

I'm a bit busy in these weeks, I'll do my best to release a public version ASAP and a commit to GitHub as well.
Good idea. I accidentally voted no, sorry. Smile
I inform you that I'll release Inline Success Messages plugin during the weekend. I encountered some problems in the redirect process since the plugin basically imitates the inline error system, but this is far more complicated than I thought. In the first version, which is currently online on my personal board, you are able to update your settings or profile but when the page loads you see the old values into the HTML fields.

I have to patch this behavior with some nice core edits. The worst part of the plugin is that edits a lot of the core, although it does it safely with PluginLibrary. I hope nobody will complain about this but that's the only way I could develop it.
I'll keep watch of this project and post fixes to issues if I find 'em ;D.
Inline Success Messages first public release is now available on GitHub.
Is this version Ajax powered, Shade?
Unfortunately no, but vacation is coming and I will hopefully get the time to bring AJAX integration in the near future.
Nice work, Shade Smile

You are really doing a lot of great things and you should be very proud of yourself.
(2013-03-17, 08:42 PM)Wildcard Wrote: [ -> ]Nice work, Shade Smile

You are really doing a lot of great things and you should be very proud of yourself.

You too Wildcard Smile Thank you for your compliments, I really appreciate 'em!
Simple to add to plugins. This would be good for pluginlibrary
Pages: 1 2 3 4