MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugins Alerts Pack, building the missing bridge
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Plugins Alerts Pack
Building the missing bridge, plugins <---> MyAlerts becomes real

As I promised a while ago I'm back with Plugins Alerts Pack development. After Moderation Alerts Pack which is practically complete I've decided to accomplish many users requests who wants to integrate euantor's notification system with the most famous plugins they're currently using on their boards.

Thanks to Omar G. I have now the missing puzzle's piece to begin its development. I've already set up a GitHub repository where you can track its growth commit-by-commit.

Plugins supported so far:
  • MySupport, developed by MattRogowski
  • MyNetwork Profile Comments, developed by Tomm
  • Announcement, developed by King Louis
  • Extra Plugins Alerts Pack features an extra core alert for subscriptions made for both Forums and threads

If you want to request a plugin you want to see integrated with MyAlerts, please let me know posting below your request. I'll add it to a list here in the first post and I'll accomplish it as fast as possible.

Regards,
Shade
MyNetwork Profile Comments is now supported by Plugins Alerts Pack.
This sounds like it's shaping up well Shade. Hopefully you can get it working with MyAlerts 1.04 perfectly Smile
Sounds good, keep it up!
If you could make MyAlerts work with Profile Comments plugin and Edson Ordaz's Achivements (I sense the Force is strong in it), that would be great.
I've sent you a PM with some suggestions Wink
(2013-03-03, 05:39 PM)Syryus Wrote: [ -> ]If you could make MyAlerts work with Profile Comments plugin and Edson Ordaz's Achivements (I sense the Force is strong in it), that would be great.

Both confirmed, you can track their development here.

Plugins Alerts Pack ß 0.4 now features MyAlerts 1.04 compatibility and a new alert for threads and Forums subscriptions that should work. I've been testing it with positive feedbacks on my test board and it should work fine, if anyone would like to test it and give feedbacks it would be great.
(2013-03-04, 05:40 PM)Shade Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-03, 05:39 PM)Syryus Wrote: [ -> ]If you could make MyAlerts work with Profile Comments plugin and Edson Ordaz's Achivements (I sense the Force is strong in it), that would be great.

Both confirmed, you can track their development here.

No we can't, it's a 404. Toungue

Actual link.
Quote:If you want to request a plugin you want to see integrated with MyAlerts, please let me know posting below your request. I'll add it to a list here in the first post and I'll accomplish it as fast as possible.

You can also start a new Issue on GitHub requesting a new plugin integration.

Oh, just forgot to say that thanks to Jones' awesome work Plugins Alerts Pack now features Announcement support and you'll soon be able to apply missing hooks from a dedicated ACP section (in case you install a compatible plugin and you want to enable MyAlerts integration thanks to Plugins Alerts Pack without uninstalling it and reinstalling it again).
Hi, is there a setting to switch alerts on for Profile Comments in the ACP? I can't seem to find it. Huh
Pages: 1 2 3