MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: social network idea
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
ask.fm has a clear concept.
formspring has a clear concept.

your idea has no clear concept or differentiating factors.
but ask.fm is simply almost a 1:1 copy of formspring, but it still has sucess ..
and someone here said that my concept won't have success because people can also discuss in twitter.
but people can also ask other people questions via twitter, but ask.fm is still sucessfull Smile
You don't get it at all. Won't waste more of my time. Good luck with your project.
you are just bad at explaining !!! don't blame it on me !!!!
(2013-03-04, 02:18 AM)brad-t Wrote: [ -> ]I'd say you're the one coming at it from the wrong angle. Asking about technology when the idea sucks isn't really a good use of time. You wrote a lot of words about an idea that doesn't make any sense.

I did mention in there where everyone else is coming from and I am agreeing with it.

My point was that even if you have an amazing idea, technology limits will stop you. I guess I could have started the post a bit better, but in concept, it could go either way.

Basically, two opinions.

Idea is more important than Technology limits.
Technology limits are more important than Ideas.

I am sort of leaning towards technology due to the fact that without the base and money, you might as well throw your plans away.

nonetheless, Idea is important, but Technology has it's fair share of importancy and I am of the belief that Technology limits can be more important than the idea iteself in certain circumstances.
Closed as OP shall not be returning.
Pages: 1 2 3