MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IcyBoards - FREE MyBB Forum Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I'm glad everyone is enjoying it. Please don't hesitate to make any suggestions of things you'd like to see in the future.
We have completed migration to our new server. We now have the most up-to-date versions of CentOS, MySQL, and PHP. We also canceled our subscription to Staminus due to poor uptime and are now DDOS protected by Black Lotus. This DDOS protected hosting is delivered to you FOR FREE. Sign up today!
http://icyboards.com
IcyBoards is faster than ever now. Its good to see someone like spork is so passionate providing this immense service and dedication for free. Vouch for IcyBoards.
IcyBoards has been just amazing to me. I was reffered to IcyBoards from myBB back about a year ago.

I met Spork985 on the mibbit chat and I asked him for help. He was very kind and even though I wasn't supposed to ask for help on the chat he kindly helped and said that any more details are on the forum. (So I registered Toungue)

Amazing work Spork985. Truely amazing.

IcyBoards, Not just a forum host, but a friend at heart.
I have been a happy user of icyboards for several months now, would recommend to everyone.
I would recommend everyone to IcyBoards, it is beginner friendly & still have all the stuff pros need.
IcyBoards still rocks, as always.
We will be deploying our new server over the next few weeks. It's a Dell PowerEdge R900 with 24 processing cores and 128GB of ram. Read more here:
http://forums.icyboards.net/showthread.php?tid=5474

Dell PowerEdge R900:
Server-Grade Hardware - Made to run 24/7
4x 6-Core Xeon Processors at 2.4Ghz (24 processing cores)
128GB ECC-Protected Memory
2x2TB Enterprise-Grade HDD in Hardware RAID1 (for operating system and database)
3x2TB Enterprise-Grade HDD in Hardware RAID5 (for files and other junk)
Redundant Power Supplies
Redundant Network Interfaces
Hot-Swappable Drives (no downtime needed to replace a failed drive)

[Image: 6PFLSwx.jpg] [Image: AFGHvSO.jpg] [Image: bVIotbX.jpg] [Image: t6u68F3.jpg] [Image: NaEvx2s.jpg] [Image: gV2Hrye.jpg] [Image: MhTO2r2.jpg] [Image: msQFpaC.jpg] [Image: nGv1G0m.jpg] [Image: 4SFaExI.jpg] [Image: VWNy3wc.jpg]
just a question do you provide database to your members?
^^ Database of IcyBoards hosted sites can be obtained by sending a payment of $20 to spork985.
Remember, the sender of the payment must be UID1 (Superadmin / Founder) of the site of which the DB is required.
Pages: 1 2 3 4