MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: IcyBoards - FREE MyBB Forum Hosting!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Just a question, can people edit themes & templates using IcyBoards or there's no such option?
Total control over themes and templates are available over their.
You can even import your own theme and upload theme images from within ACP.
We are almost at 7000 hosted forums!
Just a remidner - We also do free conversions from a pile of different softwares!
Your service looks great, I may end up moving my forum to IcyBoards.
@cronhound I would recommend you to move to Icy if you are on any free hosts. They offer a very reliable and speedy service. Their community too is awesome.

I was initially on icyboards till I moved to professional hosting.
We are unlike any other free forum host you will find. Don't let others' reputations give IcyBoards a bad name because it's "free". I think our users (like Bala above) stand to prove this Smile
Spork I assume you are the owner, just wanted to know one thing why dont you use a custom theme? You are using the default theme with some edits. Is there a special reason?
(2013-09-27, 02:54 PM)Bala Wrote: [ -> ]Spork I assume you are the owner, just wanted to know one thing why dont you use a custom theme? You are using the default theme with some edits. Is there a special reason?

Probably for a similar reason as to why the default theme is used here.
It used here as it is made by myBB. Icyboards is blessed with great designers. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4