MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 1114 - The table 'mybb_sessions' is full
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1114 - The table 'mybb_sessions' is full
Query:
INSERT INTO mybb_sessions (`sid`,`uid`,`ip`,`location`,`time`) VALUES ('exdroid__vlz4qlmiYUJzwfe','869','','stats.php','1362403694')

how to fix this strange problem?

I do not have a VPS, I'm using just one hosting space

Thanks in advance
Via phpmyadmin, run this query:

TRUNCATE TABLE mybb_sessions;

Note this will remove all sessions and users will have to login again.
(2013-03-04, 01:41 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]users will have to login again.
No, that's not stored in that table. Wink
I run but it still the usual error Sad
Odd, I was sure that it was. I've never tried emptying the sessions in the past though.
So you're still getting the same error after having ran the above query? If so, it may be worthwhile contacting your host.
(2013-03-04, 01:47 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]So you're still getting the same error after having ran the above query? If so, it may be worthwhile contacting your host.

there is no other solution? : (
What table type are you using? By default it will be MyISAM. Have you modified it at all (eg: to InnoDB or Memory)?
(2013-03-04, 01:46 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]Odd, I was sure that it was. I've never tried emptying the sessions in the past though.
Yup, login has to do with loginkey or so I believe in the users table. Truncating sessions won't logout users.
(2013-03-04, 01:56 PM)Euan T. Wrote: [ -> ]What table type are you using? By default it will be MyISAM. Have you modified it at all (eg: to InnoDB or Memory)?

all tables use "MyISAM", only Mybb_Session is using "MEMORY".
Pages: 1 2 3