MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: I need help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello i need help on my forum i seem to be invisible on the whos online list i have checked my profile and the hide me off line is not ticked so i dont know why im not showing online any help please i apreciate it thanks
Hello,

Is there a little asterisk next to your name in the who is online part of the index?
EG: Conor Calby*
(2013-03-04, 09:06 PM)Conor Calby Wrote: [ -> ]Hello,

Is there a little asterisk next to your name in the who is online part of the index?
EG: Conor Calby*

If the "Hide me from the Who's Online list" option is not ticked (as the OP said) this may indicate a plugin has altered a template.

@OP do you have any plugins installed ?
Hello there is no asterisk by my name and yes i have a couple of installed plugins im always online like im online now but im not there i didnt know untill my moderator told me he could not see me

Also the shoutbox in the acp pannel what group no id do you put in to not allow guests to see the shoutbox but everyone else
Can you go to:
Admin CP >> Board Settings >> General Configuration
and set "Disable All Plugins" to "yes".

Does the problem still continue?
If not, its plugin related.
Yes the problem still continues even worse i use my daughters laptop to see if im online on my pc and nothing shows up
Just check that tickbox again.

Go To User Control Panel -> Edit Options [Bottom-left] -> UNTICK 'Hide me from who's online list'.
It is unticked can you check or anyone just check if they see me online on my site as im on all day and tell me if you can here thanks then i will know the problem is fixed

My site url http://www.handheldgaming.org/
No. You are on the online today list only.

[Image: 25c32a2b3677c4bcff7176fac9f3a70a.png]

Try one more thing. Logout, Clear Cookies and fresh login. Try using different browsers also. : NVM
(2013-03-05, 08:28 AM)robertson123 Wrote: [ -> ]It is unticked can you check or anyone just check if they see me online on my site as im on all day and tell me if you can here thanks then i will know the problem is fixed

My site url http://www.handheldgaming.org/

Yes, I can see you in the "Who's Online" list now.
Pages: 1 2