MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What languages do you know?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
As of today, I think I have Spanish down pat. Being American, Spanish is pretty mandatory in the Southwest and it's always good for resumes to be bilingual/multilingual. I have taken two years of Spanish back to back and my trimester just ended today. I am done with all my foreign language classes of high school now. Smile I could have taken French too but since a lot of people here speak Spanish, it's more useful. I want to take German in college since I am English/Irish/German. Smile
English (obv.). Bit of french, even though I lost most of it Toungue
I know a bit of French and am learning it at school.
Let's just say I know more programming "languages" than I do real-world languages.

From a ratio of around 4:1
Hey snap! Lets get that rep from 0 to 1.
(2013-03-11, 09:16 PM)JordanMussi Wrote: [ -> ]Hey snap! Lets get that rep from 0 to 1.

Haha, thanks man Smile Appreciated.
Guys can you also mention your country. Smile
French = Canada; France.

Most likely anyways... Smile

<< Toronto, Canada.
I speak English fluently (sometimes...) obviously, but also know a little French and a little German. Both to just over GCSE standard.
Fluent English, as would be expected of someone who lives in America. I also took three years of Latin while home-schooling, but I don't remember much of it, though, although I still recognize many of the roots. I'm also in my second year of Spanish, so I'm passable in a basic conversation in that.
Pages: 1 2 3 4