MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: April fools ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
I made a word filter + language pack ages ago. Made it look funny. This year I plan on doing a theme with all sort of weird stuff in certain parts.
I'll be taking a razor into work if I have to work that day. If a customer asks for shaved, I plan to pull it out of my apron to see their reactions. Or.... I'll just sit it in sight and ask if they want it shaved with three blades or four....
A cloudflare error page the whole day. But, with an april fools message where you can reach the forum for real if you actually read it.
(2013-03-16, 05:46 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]A cloudflare error page the whole day. But, with an april fools message where you can reach the forum for real if you actually read it.

That's a good one!
Changing the default language to Pirate would be good. ^_^
(2013-03-16, 05:46 AM)Alex Smith Wrote: [ -> ]A cloudflare error page the whole day. But, with an april fools message where you can reach the forum for real if you actually read it.

Or just do a 404 error on a white page with a link at the bottom in grey.
Well that's to obvious.
You could also do a redirect saying the website is only available in canada or united states.

For example, someone coming from the United States would get a message saying the board is only available to Canadian users.

and the Canadian users would get a redirect saying the board is only available to United States Users.

Obv with a link at the bottom allowing them access.

Pandora Style!?!?
CSS animation that rotates the page very, very slowly (i.e. once an hour or two) would be amusing as it's just slow enough that people might not notice until it gets to be very off.
I wish I could make something like the forum just disintegrates whenever someone clicks the logo. They click the logo and every component just drops and slowly disappears leaving a blank white page.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9