MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: April fools ideas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
If doing Harlem Shake maybe set it so it only does it once per user? Otherwise I can just imagine it would end up being annoying and causing people to leave for the day.
Pretending that all the mods and admins are banned
http://thegtazoneforums.icyboards.net/

This is what I plan to do. Still coding it on localhost to make it work for certain group ID'S.
Ha that is funny. But we all know it is a joke by the way you phrased it.
Something like this could be better:
Quote:Malicious activity on the forums has been detected and is believed to be done by you.
You will now no longer be able to access the forums and you IP has been black listed.
If you think this is in error please click this link: <link> to talk to the forum administrator.
Then you could set up a chat page where the "forum administrator" keeps saying no you will stay banned. But have a small link in the corner of course. Toungue
Well yeah Jordan. It's just a rough example. I think I'll just edit the Index Page templates for that.
How about a plugin that applies the strikethrough element to the username of every member but the one logged in (only visual of course). Then change all usertitles to "Banned" (again, only visually).

That way, every member on the forum believes every other member has been banned Toungue
Thats a good one. Smile I still like the IP banned one...
Or tell them that they have to complete this form in order to not be banned.

http://cdn.tripwiremagazine.com/wp-conte...%20me.html
(2013-03-15, 03:08 PM)Paul H. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-15, 02:59 PM)Xanth Wrote: [ -> ]I made it and sold it to Paul, who sold it to Nickman. Stop stealing credit Paul. Last warning.

Bro, dost thou even hoist weights?

I'm really looking forward to MyBB's now Shy

You're much more down to earth than I thought Toungue
He isn't down to earth. Once you turn your back he'll joust you with his moderator stick. Beware of the Paul H.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9