MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: My conversation with the owner of forumcore/webflake
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Quote:Hi,

I'm the owner of themefreak.net. We are a custom and premium MyBB theme service. I see that your site is hosting and/or linking to nulled/ripped versions of my themes. Please tell me what we need to do to have them removed. Thank you for your time and attention to this matter.

wils172
themefreak.net

Quote:Hello wils, i beleive in try before you buy to be honest. This whole site offers the same functionality and we don't want to limit users' sharing abilities.

I am sure that your little advertisement on the posts will help you get more customers and i hope you do get some. If you are so sure that the skins are broken on our site, then it should be no problem at all.

Kind regards
Phun
Tbh, what did you expect? It's not like he'd apologize and explain how you can get content removed from his site. xP
I just found it humorous. He calls the theft and distribution of products 'try before you buy'.. as if they will buy the product after they try the stolen version.
If you want to try before buying, you should probably just talk to the creator, instead of using a flat-out ripped version.

Am I right?
I guess if there's a live demo there's no reason they can't try before they buy there. That said it's obviously just an excuse to evade the truth, that people are freetards and he wants to monetize on it.
V!rus Wrote:
effone Wrote:
V!rus Wrote:Have You Signed Up Mybb extras If Yes And If You Do buy MyBB Extras Subscriptions Please Can You Send Me The Shoutbox as all plugins will be free after you payes and have u done my graphics yet which i told u to do 3 weeks ago

Don't you think its kinda illegal what you are asking for? Do you apply the same with yaldaram plugins? Its good as long as I can't find that as If I trace your such activity I'll just forget graphics.

I suggest you give up with that thankless null system you have maintained at forumcore. Designers and developers put immense efforts to create things. Try to bring a little respect on that aspect. Uplift your mentality. Be a human.

i see but i dont rip themes or null plugins anymore i quited a long time ago , now the only person whos ripes themes and plugins is Ameyuri Ringo, and no i dont do the same with yalaaram's plugins, so.........
The whole reason demo site exist is so users can try before they buy.
But the themes get ripped from live demo site only.
They don't target the sites who purchased and applied as more or less all the site owners do customization after purchase and apply. Only the live demo site's one remains original.
Honestly, such answer from his predictable. Those guys steal things from people and call it "try before buy", "serving people who can't pay", blah blah.
They mess up the concepts of open source and free software foundations by saying they are distributing software for free to people who can't pay.
Lol,
To be frank, the theme gets ripped from Demo sites only.
I have once set up a demo and even before theme was released, it got half ripped whic i removed once i noticed the illegal activity.
"Try Before you Buy " lol, this is so funny !!!!

regards,
Pages: 1 2 3 4