MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Modogodo - The pinnacle in MyBB design
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3

[Image: mdlogo.png]

What does Modogodo offer?
Modogodo offers all types of web design including but not limited to standard HTML5, MyBB, WordPress, IP.Board, vBulletin, XenForo, and other leading software. Ranging from full custom designs to small portion designs to logos, we do it all.

Custom design examples?
We would like to showcase three of our latest designs for our MyBB portfolio. Our full portfolio is available at the Modogodo work profile.

What is your price range?
Not every project is the same and neither is any budget. Modogodo is on the top end of expansive design and we are not the most affordable studio to go with. Modogodo does not compomise and we go out of our way to suit our customers needs and exceed their expectations. Quality is the CEO's middle name. This being said, we will not be accepting any work requests of below $250 U.S. dollars.

How can we get to work?
So, you would like a custom design for your MyBB forum? Great! If you would like to get started, file a work request at the Modogodo website and we'll get down to business ASAP.

If you would like to vouch for the services Modogodo offers, has done for you, or if you just generally like us, please say so below. Please keep all negative comments to the side and keep this topic on topic.

Have a great day!

Sincerely,
Jason Liehr
You have some nice work there.

I'd recommend some sort of footer on your official site, it just sort of cuts off unexpectedly, or maybe thats just me?

On your portfolio maybe show the designs more instead of cover them up mostly with blue? Would like to see what I want to see if that makes sense instead of seeing them all.

Good luck, again! Smile
(2013-03-20, 07:18 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]You have some nice work there.

I'd recommend some sort of footer on your official site, it just sort of cuts off unexpectedly, or maybe thats just me?

On your portfolio maybe show the designs more instead of cover them up mostly with blue? Would like to see what I want to see if that makes sense instead of seeing them all.

Good luck, again! Smile

Thank you Alex Smile. The team and I are working on a new portfolio page, funny you said that! Toungue The new one shows our work in much more detail and will give you the ability to see it all with ease.

Thanks for the suggestions! Much appreciated Smile.
Vouch for Jason. He designed the theme for my site and the theme was designed and coded extremely quickly. He's also always on hand through Skype for any issues I may have with the theme. Competitive pricing too Smile
(2013-03-20, 08:28 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck, again! Smile

Thank you Alex Smile. The team and I are working on a new portfolio page, funny you said that! Toungue The new one shows our work in much more detail and will give you the ability to see it all with ease.

Cool, when do you expect this to go live? I'd love to check it out and compare the two Smile.
(2013-03-23, 07:03 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck, again! Smile

Cool, when do you expect this to go live? I'd love to check it out and compare the two Smile.

We don't have a specific date set, but hopefully soon for sure.
(2013-03-23, 07:11 PM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-03-23, 07:03 PM)Alex - Arvixe Wrote: [ -> ]

Good luck, again! Smile

We don't have a specific date set, but hopefully soon for sure.

Good to hear looking forward to it - will defiantly check it out once its released
Check out our new website design! It's looking gooooooood Cool!
I was on your site Jason - looks nice. Did you close the MyBB hosting service?
(2013-06-20, 12:00 AM)Jason L. Wrote: [ -> ]Check out our new website design! It's looking gooooooood Cool!

The new design of : http://www.modogodo.com ?

If so, its horrible to be blunt. When I see someone advertising "Web Design Services" I expect their own website to be jaw dropping. There'a nothig special about the site mentioned above. A couple of divs, a few graphics, it's just an average run of the mill website, not to mention half of the links are still pointing to localhost Rolleyes

Doesnt meet my expectations, but thats just me.
Pages: 1 2 3