MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mybb theme 1.6
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

MikeInToshx

Hey guys,

I'm looking for a (free) computer-support-looking-theme.
( white - grey colors professional looking )

I searched my *ss off on google, either it's not professional or the theme is for 1.4 ect. I'm really difficult on choosing the right theme Big Grin

Anyone know some good themes that fits for a computer help forum?

Example that I like ( not the color but the reply style )
http://www.finalsense.com/wp-content/upl...enshot.png

MikeInToshx

Hii,

I've seen those themes already, thanks though!

MikeInToshx

Not realy what I was looking for, I think I'll stick to this one I have right now, and try changing things my own with the help of u guys Big Grin

I have few questions right away though.

As u can see in the first post link, It looks different than what it looks right now:
[deleted]

How come ? Although the template was made for version 1.4, but i do got compatibility enabled.

Also the color is orange instead of green, and I only see a green thead image in the image folder, not that it mathers green or orange, I want to change this to blue or grey-ish.

Also, the quote isnt the same ( [deleted] )
It's so weird..
Open the gloabal.css file, find thead. remove the background-img selector and change the background-color to #444;

For the blockquote, check your css has all the images (if any) correctly linked.

MikeInToshx

Okay done the first thing, but I dont understand what to do for the reply image thing?
I checked global.css for links to postquote but didnt found any
That is because you need to be looking for blockquote.

MikeInToshx

Well, I don't see any link related to blockquote in the global.css

Edit: when u scroll down there is still some green and orange at the bottom of the forum, how do I fix that too?

MikeInToshx

bump.
Pages: 1 2