MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chit n Chat - New Discussion Forum - Custom Theme - Feedback Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2013-05-01, 04:03 PM)jason5 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice theme by Envira, and you have chosen a great domain name. Good luck with your project.

Thanks a lot. Envira is a great designer, he doesn't have the best support as he's busy 24/7 but he sure is a good designer.
I close that tab only to reopen it again....
Very nice forum!
Glad to hear you guys like it, thanks for the comments Smile

Merged with a forum I was admin on and it went inactive and the owner gave up, so now the site has been joined into ChitnChat.

www.chitnchat.org
The merge gave you a massive post boost!
I have to make some points on the Dark theme however, there are a lot of glitches here and there. I think I should stick with the white theme.
(2013-05-05, 05:15 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]The merge gave you a massive post boost!
I have to make some points on the Dark theme however, there are a lot of glitches here and there. I think I should stick with the white theme.

I'm using the white theme too and have it as the default, but a lot of the community are HF users, so I added a dark theme as a secondary option. I need to fix a few things here and there on it, but thanks for the comments, the merge was successful and smooth thanks to Leefish Toungue
Running a $50 referral contest.

More info: http://www.chitnchat.org/showthread.php?tid=3625
(2013-04-23, 05:31 AM)Wonders Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-22, 07:18 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]The theme was by envira right? Anybody can say that by looking at it. Great design you have got there! The search bar at the top needs a little working on, apart from that, the orange color scheme you have picked is great!
The Board Statistics could benefit from a little toning down.

You have quite a good number of online members, just a little more number of posts.

Thanks for the feedback and yes, the theme was designed by Envira of www.myskins.org, I highly recommend him.

What do you mean about 'toning down' on the board statistics? Making it show less stats?

The forum is just over a week old so I think we've made good progress as far as members and posts are concerned.

Thanks again for the feedback, I need opinions/ideas from the members of MyBB's community board.

Just over a week old? Your forums account was made 02-06-2013 .
(2013-05-13, 10:51 AM)Encode Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-23, 05:31 AM)Wonders Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-04-22, 07:18 PM)ElectricShock Wrote: [ -> ]The theme was by envira right? Anybody can say that by looking at it. Great design you have got there! The search bar at the top needs a little working on, apart from that, the orange color scheme you have picked is great!
The Board Statistics could benefit from a little toning down.

You have quite a good number of online members, just a little more number of posts.

Thanks for the feedback and yes, the theme was designed by Envira of www.myskins.org, I highly recommend him.

What do you mean about 'toning down' on the board statistics? Making it show less stats?

The forum is just over a week old so I think we've made good progress as far as members and posts are concerned.

Thanks again for the feedback, I need opinions/ideas from the members of MyBB's community board.

Just over a week old? Your forums account was made 02-06-2013 .

We merged with another forum, thanks for your concern. I see you're still upset about the neg rep on HF, please don't bring that anger across to here.

Thanks for the comments.
I get an account suspended page when I type in the URL.
Pages: 1 2 3