MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Chit n Chat - New Discussion Forum - Custom Theme - Feedback Wanted
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Wrong url - it is chitnchat.org. Looks like the original domain (and so the redirect) is suspended.
You thead backgorund image width is 1920px, anyone with bigger resolution going to see your forum like this http://prntscr.com/157fvs
(2013-05-16, 05:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong url - it is chitnchat.org. Looks like the original domain (and so the redirect) is suspended.

Two people told me that. It's back up and fine now. Thanks for the heads up though Smile
Yea, the post was in reply to the post prior to mine; I took the liberty of fixing your first post link.
(2013-05-16, 09:49 PM)Wonders Wrote: [ -> ]
(2013-05-16, 05:17 PM)Leefish Wrote: [ -> ]Wrong url - it is chitnchat.org. Looks like the original domain (and so the redirect) is suspended.

Two people told me that. It's back up and fine now. Thanks for the heads up though Smile

Yeh its a minor thing, theme looks great, Envira did a great job. Just one thing I would like to point out, the search color change on focus doesn't really go with the theme or at-least remove/lower the inner shadow of the search bar while on focus, It will look good. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3