MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Call to undefined function my_strpos()
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi,

i'm new to mybb and trying to migrate from phpbb3. While the fresh install of mybb is runing fine, i'm not able to run merge Sad

I've downloaded the latest merge-package and copied the merge-folder into the existing mybb-folder. When opening .../mybb/merge/index.php i only get the following error:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function my_strpos() in /srv/www/..../mybb/merge/resources/class_error.php on line 54

I've no idea how to continue by now as i was unable to find any info about this problem at this initial point of the merge process.
check if this thread has any clue for above error http://community.mybb.com/thread-62153.html
I've upload all files serveral times, both mybb an merge files... my_strpos() is defined in inc/functions.php

Sad
Same here with MyBB 1.6.10 and Merge 1.6.7. No problems with MyBB 1.6.9 in same server.
A Merge System version which is compatible with MyBB 1.6.10 will be released shortly.
Ouh, that solves many things Smile
Any ETA on the fix for this?
I cant wait to get my MyBB Board up and running! lol Toungue
Could always merge to 1.6.9 then upgrade to 1.6.10 Smile
(2013-04-25, 02:02 PM)Euan T Wrote: [ -> ]Could always merge to 1.6.9 then upgrade to 1.6.10 Smile
Thank for the answer! Smile

how do I go about doing that?
do you have a link for version 1.6.9?

I have not set up the myBB forum properly yet so wouldn't be a problem to downgrade. Wink
^ latest available merge system 1.67 works with MyBB 1.69
Pages: 1 2