MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Business Theme
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is Jonathan from ForumSupplies.

We recently released the MyBB Business Theme at ForumSupplies, which is actually a commercial theme, however we're offering the MyBB community a chance to grab a free MyBB Business Theme license through this thread.

We're offering 10 free licenses which will be available to active communities or those in development.

Simply reply to this thread or send me a private message Smile

You can view a demo of the MyBB Business Theme below:

http://mybb.forumsupplies.com

User: Demo
Password: demodemo

The theme selector is available at the bottom of the page Smile.

All the best,
It looks very cool Wink only one thing: ur logo doesnt match whit your logobg

For the rest its cool
Not bad, looks good.

But I can't see toplinks (search, calendar, help ...)
[Image: buisvp0.th.png]
@ RobertProductions:

The logo is supposed have a white background Smile. The gradient background was added as too many themes appear blank in that area.

@ Bas

Seems they are not appearing with the template, I will look into that and get that fixed Smile. Thanks for the heads up!
Wow looks quite good. Am i able to download it
both themes are very nice.
looks like they cost though. ($10)
turpentine Wrote:both themes are very nice.
looks like they cost though. ($10)

it says this in the first post so thats why i asked

Quote:We're offering 10 free licenses which will be available to active communities or those in development
We're offering 10 free licenses via this thread, all that is required is that you either reply to this thread with your community or PM me here at MyBB Smile. We're looking for semi-active to active communities for further testing.

Consider this to be a beta test for the MyBB Business Theme Smile. Those that are chosen for the testing will receive future Theme updates, pre-release information and discounts on new themes as well Smile.

So with that, fire away!
i might join but ill be testing on my test forum http://jaggil.freehostia.com/forum/ <--- still has about 100 members on and active.
id like this for my forum.
Pages: 1 2